Trerè Innovation is pursuing certification under STeP (Sustainable Textile Production), a new and comprehensive certification system by Oeko-Tex® regarding the sustainability of textile processes.
With this certification, Trerè Innovation’s aim is to check, monitor and improve five areas of business management:
• production processes, to meet customer needs and ensure product safety
• environmental choices, to save energy and to reduce, separate and recycle waste
• health and safety in the workplace
• chemicals, for the health and safety of workers and for a better environment
• social/ethical policies, by respecting core international conventions on child labour, minimum wages, freedom of association, abuse and discrimination, and forced labour.
These goals are achieved through an integrated business management system for Quality, Environment, Safety and Social Responsibility.